Search This Blog

Thursday 20 February 2014

DIY Bleach T-Shirt

T-shirts are my favorite clothes to wear all the time. These are so comfy and soft and make me feel relaxed every time, anywhere I go. Printed t-shirts are always so cool especially with some written words on them. My brothers are also big fans of graphic t-shirts and I always choose the best for them. I don't like to wear plain t-shirts because I always want to have some sort of print or design on them. However, sometimes it happens that I like some special colored t-shirt that has no print on it and then I buy it without getting much sad. Guess why? That's because I know a very simple method of styling and designing my clothes. Yeah! And today that's what am going to teach you. DESIGNING a t-shirt at home. You just need to follow some simple steps.

     Things you will need:
  1. Bleach
  2. Water
  3. Empty spray bottle
  4. Freezer paper
  5. Iron
  6. Cardboard sheet
  7. Design of your choice
First of all choose a plain t-shirt of your own choice and choose a design and print it out. Trace the design on the freezer paper and cut it out nicely. Then you need to put the freezer paper on the t-shirt where ever you want to place the design on. Make sure that you put the freezer paper properly and put the shiny side of the paper facing the t-shirt. 

Next step is to iron the freezer paper on the t-shirt properly and after you are done ironing it, move to the next step. Take an empty spray bottle and fill it with half bleach and little less water. Place a large cardboard sheet under the t-shirt so that back side of t-shirt won't get bleach on. After you set everything, it’s time to spray the solution of bleach on the t-shirt standing little far from it. Leave the t-shirt for 30 minutes and then remove the cardboard and wash it immediately in the washing machine. This will prevent further bleaching of unwanted areas. Here you go! Try it at home and have fun with your old plain t-shirts too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment