Search This Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

How to Make Greeting Card at Home

Greeting cards, Birthday Cards, Valentine Day Cards, and Christmas Cards etc. all these cards are good enough to make someone happy and realise how much you love them and care about them. Cards are all time favourite things that we all might have shared with our dear ones. Especially, I am a huge fan of cards, the cards with little pop-ups, music and some cute little accessories on them make me happy and cheerful. I love to make them by my own using buttons, glitter, ribbons and some colored threads, yarn etc.

Photo Credit: Amy Gizienski
 When I was little I used to make cards for my parents and friends, using water colors, crayons, drawing little cartoons and adding glitter. It gave me a pleasure of sharing with other what I made for them, showing my love and respect. If I compare that old time of my childhood with today's time, there's a huge change in trends, designs and execution of cards. These are coming now in 3d, pop-ups, music, some really cute accessories and things like toys, balloons, candies, earrings etc. attached to them. I also use different things to make birthday cards, sorry cards, thank you cards and many more. The best part is to use a stenciled hole puncher. This gives you a great cut on your paper and you really don't need to follow any complicated methods. All you can do is collect the items you want, choose patterned paper and hole punch in the shape of heart, butterfly, doll or any other vintage design and paste it to the base. Add ribbons, buttons and whatever you wish to add to blow up your creativity. May be use printouts of your favourite cartoons or celebrities, even faces of your friends or family members to surprise them and make them feel wonderful. 


Watch this tutorial and learn how to make greeting card by yourself. Also don’t forget to connect with Arts & Crafts blog through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube because I do post really interesting tutorials on crafts on everyday basics. Don’t miss the most beautiful and wonderful ideas and connect right now! I will come back to post more interesting crafts on this blog. So stay connected and keep on checking the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment