Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 March 2014

How to Make DIY Crochet Hair Clips

Hair clips are all time favorite accessories of girls. These clips not only look beautiful but make your hair even more attractive and you look pretty. I have all kinds and colors of clips at my place because I simply use it often. Even hair-clips are best to tie up hair when doing any kind of hairstyle. My mom is very good in making DIY crochet projects for me. She is genius and knows everything about knitting, stitching, crochet and more stuff related to this. Last time she made me pretty crochet flowers and those were so cute. My aunt is also a born artist and she knows a lot about crochet. When I visited her place she gave me a packet of hand crafted crochet hair-clips. I was surprised by the clips she made because those were amazingly beautiful. The real thing is that if you know how to knit or even you don't you can still make it with little practice. So get ready for today's tutorial of crochet clips.


For this tutorial you need:
1. Tic Tac pins or Bobby pins
2. Embroidery thread or wool
3. Scissors
4. Buttons etc.
5. Crochet hook 
6. Yarn needle 
7. Glue gun


First of all you need to make a crochet flower of different colors. Then add something of your choice like buttons, purls etc. Now, simply attach it with the clips using fabric glue or by thread. Make as many crochet flowers as you want and use different designs not only flowers. Check the video tutorial to learn fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment